Here are 10 reasons you should choose edety as the platform to offer your real-live coaching services:
1. Easy to launch: Setup your account in a few minutes and start offering your services. No need to spend months of your time recording coaching videos.
2. Convenient: Everything you need to grow your business is available to you - on one platform.
3. No technical expertise: Edety is easy and intuitive to use. Zero special skills or technical expertise is required.
4. Cost: Edety's rate is only $14.99/month compared to other platforms that charge over $130/month for similar features.
5. Cutting-edge technology: We are constantly investing to bring the hottest technologies required for virtual business services to your fingertips.
6. Multi-Oriented: Edety supports live coaching, consulting, tutoring, and counselling services.
7. Minute-By-Minute Billing: If you are just starting your coaching business, and still developing your brand, you can offer to bill your customers for only the minutes you spend coaching them. This is a great way to attract new skeptical customers to try your service.
8. Keep your money: Edety collects a processing fee of 10%. Similar platforms collect as much as 50% of your earning.
9. Risk-free trial: Try edety for 14 days. If you are not satisfied, we will refund 100% of your subscription payment. No questions asked.
10. Focused on your success: Our success team is always ready and enthusiastic to provide expert support.
The demand for virtual live services is constantly increasing and the trend shows that the demand is not slowing down. The demand for virtual services is actually expected to increase exponentially in the next few years.
The rationale for this increase in demand is easily explained. In recent years, people have become accustomed to receiving services virtually, online via video conference, and, in many cases have concluded they prefer to receive services this way.
Edety provides a level playing field where anyone who has acquired knowledge and expertise in an area can also compete for a share of the virtual services market. As virtual services become more and more popular, we feel there is no time better than now for experts to get in the game and begin to establish their individual virtual footprint.
One of our main objectives is to ensure that you have every tool you'll need, right here, on one platform. That's why we are constantly reviewing everyday apps and cutting-edge technologies so you always have access to the most efficient tools to build your business, at your fingertips.
Here are a few tools available to you with your PRO plan:
1. Host public or private group events.
2. Create live training courses that can span days, weeks, months, or years.
3. Live chat and live video chat.
4. Offer subscription services to your clients.
5. Unlimited cloud storage for business documents.
6. Schedule appointments.
7. HD quality online meetings.
8. CRM and Insight tools.
9. Advertise products you are selling through your catalog.
When you choose edety to power your virtual services business, we become a partner in your mission that will continue to work fanatically towards your success. With edety, all you have to do is bring your talent and knowledge, and, let edety handle everything else.
Edety focuses on these 4 pillars necessary for success so you don’t have to worry about them:
1. Getting your virtual business setup.
2. Advertising your business so customers can find you.
3. Providing all the tools you need to engage and service your customers.
4. Billing your customers as soon as you complete your service.
Launching a business where you offer your services virtually can be challenging. Here are a few of the basic things you will need to consider when choosing the right tools. Video conferencing, scheduling appointments, receiving payments, marketing events, scheduling online meetings, and selecting the right CRM tool to help you know your customers better. Each of these services from different vendors will cost you time and money. You will have to learn how each platform works and how their service will integrate with your business. Combining the cost of each of these services could cost over $400 each month.
You do not need any special tool to get started on edety. All you need is a web camera. You can use the web camera on your computer, laptop, tablet, mobile phone, or any other web camera you have that can be connected.
Edety's video conferencing tool is loaded with great features. Here is a list of features that some of the other very popular video conferencing technologies lack:
1. Easily see who is speaking when their name appears above the presentation.
2. Chat messages will remain if you lose your connection or reload and rejoin the room.
3. Video is in HD quality and you can easily focus on a person's webcam image.
4. Collaborative document writing on a shared Etherpad.
5. Easily share the presenter/admin role with others in the room.
6. Write closed captions in many languages, as well as change the language of the interface.
7. An interactive whiteboard for collaborative art with your clients!
Yes, you can. Once your profile, event, or training course is created, it is automatically featured in edety's marketplace so customers can find you. However, if you want to promote your services on other platforms, you can simply share your account vanity URL, or, the URL for your profile on those platforms. When visitors click on that link, they will be re-directed to your profile page.
You can offer any kind of coaching, counselling, tutoring or consulting services as long as the service can be offered virtually and legally. Edety also provides the ability for you to offer training courses that can span days, weeks, months, or even years. You can also offer your services on-demand, or, as a pre-scheduled appointment.
You have 100% control of the prices you charge your clients for the services you offer. However, we do recommend that you set your prices realistically and competitively with market rates.
If you use a credit or debit card as your payment method, we process your payments through a third-party payment processor, which stores and maintains your complete payment information on our behalf. We do not store your payment card number ourselves.
Currently, the only available option is through PayPal. There are however plans in the works to include additional options.
If the buyer of your service initiates a request for a refund, then a dispute resolution case is immediately opened. Edety will inform the service provider of the case. If the request is made after 5 days of the purchase edety will not consider the request unless the case is considered fraudulent. The service provider will have the opportunity to resolve the issue directly with the customer. If however there is no resolution after 7 days of the dispute being opened, then the funds will be remitted back to the buyer.
1. Open the account dropdown menu page by clicking on your account icon on the top right corner of the page. 2. In the dropdown menu, select "My Account". 3. In the section "How do you want to receive payments", choose the PayPal/Venmo option. 4. Enter the email address associated with the PayPal you want your funds transferred into.
There is no limit to the number of files you can store in the cloud. You may access your files easily from anywhere, anytime, and from any device.
Catalog is used to advertise a product or service you are offering. Upload your merchandise, documents, video files, audio files, and pictures.
Edety provides a template to help you set up your profile. Your profile may include multiple services you plan to offer, video, and pictures.
Use CRM to manage your leads, prospects, and clients. This tool will help you to manage and grow your business.
Onboard all of your existing subscribers from another platform onto your edety account. Onboard by changing the status of a subscriber from active to inactive as you need.
Subscription feature allows your clients to pay and subscribe directly from your profile. Use this feature to offer special deals for clients that buy a monthly subscription.
Both are events. One day events have a start and end time and typically are scheduled as single meeting events. Training courses usually span across multiple days and require multiple meetings.
It takes 5 days after your client has been successfully billed for the funds to become available to you. Once your funds are in “available” status, you can transfer them to your PayPal account.
We understand that this is a big move for you, so we put safeguards in place to make this a risk-free experience. With a 14-day trial period, you can try every feature edety offers so you can see for yourself how each feature is designed to enhance specific aspects of your business. We are quite confident that once you begin your journey with edety you will be on a happy path to success. If for any reason, the unlikely event does happen where you feel we have not met your expectations, we will gladly refund 100% of your money back to you. No questions asked.
Edety collects a 10% fee for transactions
Edety connect now is an on demand feature that allows you to connect with customers in real time. No appointment needed.
Private events require a passcode. Public events are open to the public and do not require a passcode.